The Wishbone Chair was one of the very first models Hans J. Wegner designed especially for Carl Hansen & Sn and has been in continuous production since 1950.
This iconic design was the last part of a Wegner series inspired by portraits of Danish merchants sitting in Chinese Ming Dynasty chairs. Wegner took a giant leap in furniture design with the series, combining the top rails and arms into a single piece. The characteristic Y-shaped back provides comfortable support while giving stability to the steam-bent top.
- Frame Material: Beech Wood
- Seat Material: Code
- Weight capacity: 120kg
- Cleaning is as easy as wiping with a damp cloth
- Dimensions: 56W x 52D x 76H cm
- Seat height: 46cm
- Primary Colour: Walnut
- Foot Pads Included: No
- Additional Floor Protectors Advised for Wooden Floors: Yes
- Outdoor Use: No
- Assembly required: No
- 2 x Wishbone Chair- Walnut